- No stall will be reserved without receipt of stall fees with entries.
- All stalls are of permanent construction with Dutch doors and will be $225 each. Stabling fees will not be refunded unless approved by Show Secretary for extenuating circumstances.
- Bedding will not be provided. Nearby feed stores provide convenient hours for exhibitors. Only straw or shavings may be used in stalls. Sawdust is NOT permitted! An order form is available in prize list for the horse show preferred supplier.
- One horse per stall, no exceptions (no sharing of stalls).
- No horse are to placed in Tack stalls.
- Medical waste - sharps must be placed in the proper receptacles. Each barn has Sharps containers mounted along its shed row.
- All electrical installation and connections must meet all state and local codes.
- Aisles shall be maintained clear for a minimum of six feet (6') wide by eight feet (8') high. No obstructions or projections shall be allowed in these aisles.
- No Class I Flammable liquids such as gasoline are allowed inside the buildings.
- Cooking is not permitted within any stable area.
Parking within the Barn areas
Because of the historic nature of the Saratoga Race Course, the Saratoga Springs Fire Department has ordered that the fire lanes around all barns must be kept clear at all times. Vehicles may not park in barn aisles or on any service roads. Established parking areas are available for these vehicles. If you are not sure where to park your equipment, contact the Stabling Manager or Show office for assistance. Remember to keep your Exhibitor passes visible in your vehicles at all times while in the barn area and on the show grounds. Additional passes are available at the Show Office. Thank You.
Other Important Information
- ACCESS TO NELSON AVE, GATE 10 - To decrease congestion on Union Avenue, please use the gate on Nelson Avenue from approximately 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily.
- Horses are NOT to cross Union Avenue unless guards are present.
- Schooling rings are closed on Sunday,April 30, after 5 PM on Monday May 1, May 8, and May 15, and Tuesday May 2, May 9, and May 16.
- All dogs must be restrained at all times while on the show grounds or NYRA property.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Horses may arrive no sooner than 12 Noon, Sunday, April 30 for week one, 12 Noon, Monday, May 8 for week two and 12 Noon, Monday, May 15 for week three, and leave no later than 12 Noon, Monday, May 22, 2017; Any exceptions must be cleared with the Horse Show Office. Before you remove any animal or equipment from the show grounds, a release should be obtained from the Show Office.