The Saratoga Springs Horse Show is a charity event with the proceeds given to various non-profit organizations within Saratoga County that are helping others in need. As a charity event, we strive to raise money by providing several different income streams from the running of this event. Admissions is one of them.
Admission to the Saratoga Springs Horse Show is $4.00 for adults and children 12 and older (children under 12 are free). Tickets can be purchased at the entrance gate. The Admission fee also includes parking.
A copy of the show's "Show Style" (a program of the show's events) is also provided as part of the admission price.
The Admission Booth is normally open at about 9:00 AM each day of competition (Wed - Sun), and is closed at around 3:30 PM each day. Competitions are usually over between 4 PM and 5 PM.
Safety while at the Show
Because this show has many horses around the grounds at any one time, we ask that all spectators respect the horses and their rider by following a few simple rules:
- Please give the horse and their riders the right-of-way at all times.
- Please follow the guidance / direction of the NYRA security guards as they do their jobs of providing a measure of safety for both the horses on-site and the visitors and staff as well.
- Do not enter the areas where the horses are assembling and waiting for their time to compete.
- Do not attempt to pet a horse unless the handler first gives their ok.. Any attempt to pet or touch a horse is done so at the risk of injury and at the sole responsibility of the person attempting such an act.
- Be cautious of where you walk to avoid any road hazards or droppings.
- Seating is provided for the spectators on picnic tables and bleachers arranged in the spectator areas. Please use caution when using these objects.
- Do not play or run around on the bleachers and picnic tables.
- Do not play, run, or shout next to the competition rings or fences.
- Do not climb on any fence.
- Please take the time to dispose of any trash in the proper receptacles.
- The VIP tent is a reserved seating area. Please respect the areas of others by not entering the areas of reserved tables and chairs unless you have been invited to do so by the individuals that reserved that space. Spaces may be reserved at the Show Office.