The Saratoga Springs Horse Show has been a tradition in Saratoga Springs since 1961. It now offers three weeks of world-class equestrian competition and attracts competitors and spectators from the United States and Canada. The event is actually three shows (one each week) together offering two $30,000 Grand Prixs, and a $15,000 Open Jumper Classic.This year we are also offering a USHJA National Hunter Derby each week. When you sum it all up, over $300,000 in prizes and awards are up for grabs. A sponsorship helps to cover the all or part of the cost of an event offering. This would include the cost of ribbons and awards, prize monies, etc.
Your sponsorship gift to the Saratoga Springs Horse Show will enable us to continue to fulfill our mission of helping not-for-profit organizations within Saratoga County that are helping others in need. The variety of organizations helped includes most of the food pantries in Saratoga County, various soup kitchens, Domestic violence prevention groups, shelters within Saratoga County, hospices, family and children support groups, home maintenance support groups, and a variety of veteran support groups. Since our first show beginning in 2012, almost $196,000 has been distributed to these groups and with your support, we will continue our efforts to help others that are helping others. Since this horse show is operated by a 501(c)3 organization, your sponsorship may have tax saving benefits (check with your tax consultant for details).
Depending on the level of sponsorship, as a sponsor / donor, you could receive some or all of benefits listed below.
A sponsorship offers excellent advertising opportunities, providing exposure and encouraging patronage to your business during the three show weeks and for greater times if you include advertising on the Saratoga Springs Horse Show web-site. Packages can be tailored to your specific marketing needs.
Depending on the level of sponsorship, the following benefits are being offered as part of our sponsorships:
- Advertising in the Show Program or show's Prize List pr both.
- Scoreboard advertising
- Public address announcements during the show
- Arena advertising (banner) with either your logo or name
- Awards presentation for show Class / Division and professional photograph keepsake
- Name / logo on scoreboard with announcement of show Class / Division sponsorship
- Listing on show's web-site as supporter at level proportional to your sponsorship level
- Ringside box seating / VIP tent access on day(s) of your sponsored Classes/Division
- Invitation to Kentucky Derby / Mother's Day / Preakness celebrations
- Listing in program as sponsor
- Passes to show (# proportional to sponsorship level)
- Sponsorship recognition of a show Equestrian Competition Division
- Tax receipt