Come Show With Us!
Be a Part of the History
Visit and enjoy historic Saratoga Springs, New York at the first all-volunteer outdoor 3-ring charity horse show in the Northeast.
This show has been continuoulsy operating since around 1960 and most recently has hosted 350 - 500 horses competing at each show.
In Saratoga Springs, New York -- where horses rule!
General Vendor Information
It is our policy to offer last year's vendors first right of refusal. Returning vendors should confirm their vendor space by February 21st. Check our website for space options and rates.
Contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be apply for vending space. Provide us your company name, contact information and describe the typical services, products and brands you would sell at the show. We will contact you after February 28th if space is available. If accepted, you will be sent a contract and more information. Space and vendor types will be limited. Vendor fees must be paid in full by April 15th.
As part of the vendor agreement, all vendors will receive a business card ad included in our program book at no cost if received before the printing deadline. (Please ask about other advertising options that are available)
- Vendors of all types and sizes are welcome to apply to come to the Saratoga Springs Horse Show. However, the Saratoga Springs Horse Show reserves the right to limit the number and types of vendors, as well as products being sold.
- The Show will provide the space and services, subject to all other terms and conditions contained within the Commercial Vendor Contract. Upon receipt of an original, signed contract, a 50% deposit is required on or before March 15th. The remaining balance is due no later than April 15th. Failure to comply with terms of payment will render this Contract null and void. Checks are to be made payable to “Saratoga Springs Horse Show” and must be negotiable by the dates required for the receipt of payment as herein described. No refunds of deposits will be made unless written receipt requesting same is made by the Vendor and received by the show prior to April 15th.
- The Vendor agrees to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations, as well as any requirements promulgated by the Show and its management.
- Vendors must provide their own means of hook up to utility services. No electrical cords, adapters or connectors will be provided. All cords must have a 3-wire grounded plug. Each hookup will be subject to inspection. Any cost to meet specifications shall be borne by the vendor.
- Placement of a vendor is determined solely by the Saratoga Springs Horse Show.
- Vendor must furnish a copy of your NYS sales tax certificate with your Vendor application.
- Vendors must be insured for liability, fire, theft, loss and damages. The Saratoga Horse Show (Capital Fund of Saratoga County, Inc.) must be named as “additional insured on the Vendor’s insurance policy. A certificate of insurance must be provided to the Saratoga Springs Horse Show along with the application or no later than April 15th.
- Vendor must also sign and comply with the NYRA (one of our host organizations) release and waiver of liability and indemnification agreement.